We get asked this question a lot: Why should I trust the cloud for my backups? And we love answering it. A lot of people really don’t understand how the cloud is actually a better backup and restore option for your business than what you might have right now. Here are 7 points to prove it:
- The cloud is offsite world-class data centres, which means no matter what happens in your building or even your city, your data will be held in a very safe place.
- The cloud provides secure communication, encryption and storage. Your data is securely transmitted with military grade encryption, and it’s only accessible by you.
- The cloud data centres are always available, and they are designed to give you faster uptimes. That means your data backup takes a lot less time, which means better productivity for you.
- Cloud storage is specifically designed to keep your data safe, so it won’t get lost. It is 99.99999999999% effective!
- It’s super fast! It really only depends on your internet connection. And when you have one of our on-location speed vaults, you get an onsite solution with the cloud security and availability.
- It’s easy to use. The software solutions upload in minutes!
- It’s affordable for any sized business. And on top of it, you don’t have the expensive hardware costs and upkeep that comes with having your own backup server onsite.
Now you know why the hybrid-cloud is the best solution for your business. All you have to do is put it to the test. Why not take advantage of our FREE 14 day trial? Click here to get it.